#Magic #TLBWB #HighPriest #Witchcraft #Wizard #Witch #MagicalJewelry #BookOfShadows #WheelOfTheYear #MagicalHerbs #MagicalOils #Incense #Pentacle #MagicCircle #MagicSpell #Grimoires
Magical Candle Color
When doing Magical Candle, it helps to choose the right candle color. Here are some common candle color meanings so you can choose the one that aligns with your intentions.
Witches, Wizard and others have been burning candles for spiritual purposes for years. Even if you’re a Magical Candle is a simple form of magic that can result in some pretty powerful results.
When doing candle or color magic, just make sure your focus is clear and thought out. I’ve burned some candles in the past and hadn’t considered all the outcomes of my intention. As a result, while my manifestations did come to fruition, they also played out in ways I hadn’t imagined, and sometimes things went seriously awry.
Magical Candle Color Chart
- White: Truth, purity, spiritual enlightenment, cleansing, clairvoyance, healing, truth-seeking, purity, innocence, clarity, unity, dawn, purification, peace, protection, spirituality, general work, repels negativity, use to bring peace, spiritual strength, heals emotions, and provides protection.
- Green: Money, luck, fertility, abundance, growth, success, wealth, physical healing, health, marriage, employment, balance, stimulates growth, healing, financial success, good luck, new job, good harvest, nature appreciation and love.
- Red: Love, health, sex, strength, energy, vitality, health, passion, sex, protection, fire, fertility, fast action, potency, lust, blood, physical love and passion, courage, warmth, attraction, magnetism, desire, action, physical strength, power, willpower, strengthens magnetism in a ritual, creates Ram and Scorpio energies.
- Rose: Compassion for self and others, higher mystical powers, humor, Love, romance, opening the heart, forgiveness, compassion, healing, joy, creativity, endurance, strength, stability and security.
- Magenta: Combination of red and violet that oscillates on a high frequency, energizes rituals where immediate action and high levels of power or spiritual healing are required.
- Pink: Love, morality, honor, devotion, tenderness, faith, friendship, romance, spiritual healing, caring, affection, forming partnerships, peace, emotional healing, universal love, purest form of love, love that is unconditional, spiritual love without sex connotation, raises vibrations, sensitivity, healing, color of femininity, pleasantness, enhances joyful and lively conversation.
- Purple: Power, business progress, ambition, karma and ego, ancient wisdom, the third eye, psychic powers, meditation, spirituality, success, confidence, hidden knowledge, protection, divination, forms of expansion, expands what you already have, spiritual protection, power, wisdom, healing, recognition, enhances psychic ability, recognition in work and contact with spirit world.
- Orange: attraction, stimulation, cleanses negative attitudes, situations and places, happiness, business deals, attracting good things, success, career, goals, stimulation, attraction, power, luck, sudden changes, warmth, energy building, enthusiasm, attracts success and prosperity, emotional healing, attracts friends, courage and ambition.
- Peach: Restoration and rejuvenation.
- Greenish Yellow: jealousy, anger and discord.
- Gray: Neutrality, stalemate, neutral color useful when pondering complex issues during meditation, in magic, this color often sparks confusion, negates or neutralizes a negative influence, and negativity.
- Light Blue: Tranquility, patience, health, communication, truth, peace, calm, loosing weight, wisdom, understanding, protection, harmony, inspiration, happiness, luck, loyalty, peaceful, cooling, contentment, healing, idealism, harmony, devotion and meditation.
- Indigo: Color of inertia, stops situations or people and use in rituals that require a deep meditational state.
- Royal Blue: Promotes laughter and joviality, color or loyalty and or whenever an influence needs to be increased.
- Dark Blue: Depression and changeability.
- Yellow: Intellect, wisdom and honor, action, inspiration and creativity, studying and intelligence, concentration, memory, logic, learning, attraction, confidence, mental powers, intellect, inspiration, concentration, retention of memory, energy, cheerfulness, sunny disposition, changes, endurance, stability and security.
- Lavender: Mother consciousness, manifestation and selflessness, spirituality, compassion, understanding, inspiration, make contact with Higher-Self, attract spiritual assistance and very calming.
- Violet: Strength, success, idealism, psychic revelation, ambition, independence, financial success and spiritual world.
- Ivory: Neutrality, balance and harmlessness.
- Brown: Neutrality, uncertainty, hesitation, earth, balanced color, material gain, eliminates indecisiveness, furthers powers of concentration, learning, telepathy, expands financial success, finds lost items, material prosperity, home, friendships, balance, animal magic, earth magic, concentration and studying, wealth, success, intuition, psychic powers, ESP, protecting pets and said to help find lost items.
- >Silver: Victory, stability, meditation, developing, psychic Ability, removal of negative power, repelling destruction, cancellation, neutrality and stalemate.
- Gold: Enlightenment, protection, success, wealth, money, masculinity, playfulness, luck, divination and victory.
- Black: Discord, evil, negativity and confusion.
The color of the candle matters for a few reasons. One is symbolic. The brain has a subconscious response to certain colors. That response is rooted in your personal experience with that color as well as what meanings your culture assigned to it.
Languages Spoken and Written: English, French and Spanish.
The Lost Bearded White Brother