#Paranormal #DrScientist #CoordinateRemoteViewing #ExtrasensoryPerception #Spiritualism #Cryptozoology #Telekinesis #Poltergeists #Ghost #UFO #Alien #Extraterrestrial
Coordinate Remote Viewing
Coordinate Remote Viewing was a secret U.S. Army unit by the Defense Intelligence Agency to investigate the potential for psychic phenomena in military and domestic intelligence applications, exploration of New Age concepts and the potential military applications of the paranormal.
The strongest of all of my reasons is the continuing and truly frightening cultism associated with the remote viewing field. The nature of the methods being a secret has been the primary sponsor and excuse for this to continue. The “doctrinization” of the methods has created a belief system about them being a rigid end-to-themselves. Groups and schools have, for an inordinate amount of money usually, recruited members of the public impressed by the military history of CRV, and put them in an environment which amounts to little more than cult indoctrination and has nothing whatsoever to do with any aspect of Coordinate Remote Viewing which inspired the public’s potential respect.
At the conclusion of our training, and with a number of successful operational and training projects under out belts to show that Coordinate Remote Viewing really did work, the further decision was madeto try and capture in as pure a form as possible the methodology. The reasoning was that we might never get any more out-of-house training approved, yet we needed to be able to perpetuate the methodology even after the folks with the “Institutional Memory” eventually left the unit.
The training procedure requires that the trainee learn a progressive, multi-stage acquisition process postulated to correspond to increased contact with the site. At present there are six “Stages” of training. In general, these stages progress as follows:
- Stage I Sites: Islands, mountains, deserts, etc.
- Stage II Sites: Sites of quality sensory value, sites which are uniquely describable through touch, taste, sound, color, or odor, such as glaciers, volcanoes, industrial plants, etc.
- Stage III Sites: Sites possessing significant dimensional characteristics such as buildings, bridges, airfields, etc.
- Stage IV Sites: Sites for which the trainee begins to form qualitative mental percepts technical area, military feeling, research, etc.
- Stage V Sites: Sites for which the trainee learns to “Interrogate” qualitative mental percepts in an attempt to product analytical target descriptions, aircraft tracking radar, biomedical research facility, tank production plant, etc.
- Stage VI Sites: Sites which involve the trainee in direct, three-dimensional assessment and modeling of the site and/or the relationship of site elements to one another, airplanes inside one of three camouflaged hangars or a military compound with a command building, barracks, motor pool, and underground weapons storage area, etc.
He distinguishes pseudoscience from science by describing it as a hypothesis inconsistent with the known laws of physics, but one which cannot be falsified. In his argues that pseudoscience tends not to be updated in the face of newly obtained evidence, and he highlights the difficulty in clearly demarcating pseudoscience from the paranormal. He also postulates that if paranormal abilities such as clairvoyance or precognition were possible. Everything is energy and energy is everything. The Universe is always speaking to you, and in this course you will learn just how to listen. Come learn the quantum perspective of the Universe by transcending space and time.
Report a Coordinate Remote Viewing? Have some Coordinate Remote Viewing footage or a movie camera or a video camera? Have some Coordinate Remote Viewing a picture? The Sassquatch’s Lair, www.sassquatch.org, Paranormal, Name, Email, Comment or Message, Submit…
Leave a Reply